A LITTLE INFO HERE 🙂
here you will find a little bit of information and rules or operating methods, which you accept when you buy artwork from me. Everything is open to talks. If you have any doubts you can write me to email@example.com
Due to the widely known sanitary situation, shipping can take much longer than usual (weeks, months). It will all depend on quarantines or similar restrictions. Contact me if you have any doubt.
THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING
– When you buy a painting, you DO NOT acquire the author’s copyrights, among them the right to reproduce the artwork.
– Giclée prints, serigraphs, or engravings may be limited editions or not. Several P.A. (Autor Tests) also exist.
– Artwork is not sold in a frame, unless otherwise stated in each piece’s specifications.
– Pieces made over non-traditional support, such as brass, copper, steel, etc., may change with time (stains, rust, others), which is considered a part of its attraction.
– Artwork you purchase includes free shipping in Santiago and Regions. Shipping time may be different for each purchase.
– Prices are stated in Chilean pesos.
– Sales and shipping are only for Chilean continental territory.
– Coupons are not cumulative and have an expiry date. Upon entering the code, you will see if it is still valid.
– If you want to come to my workshop to see some artwork, we can agree on the details. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES AND RETURNS